A decorative example of an illustrated work on Armenian liturgy was published in 1823 in Venice.
The book was printed in 1857 by the press of the Mekhitarists, a congregation of Benedictine monks of the Armenian Catholic Church, on the island of San Lazzaro in Venice. The order was founded in Mkhitar Sebastatsi, in 1717, with a goal to nourish the Armenian culture, and mostly preserve the literature under the Ottoman Empire. In the same year, during the tensions between the Ottoman and Venetians, Venice gave an island San Lorenzo to the order, where they established their centre. In the next decades they translated and printed books, pamphlets, prints and maps in Armenian language, meant for export among Armenians around the world. The monastery also collected an important and valuable library.
The title was printed in the same year in two variations, in this octavo version on 80 pages and in quarto on 36 pages.
We could not find any institutional examples. The Armenian Nation Library names the title without any listed copies in the libraries.