The pamphlet was published by the Mekhitarist Press in Vienna. The Mekhotarists came to Vienna from their main monastery on the island of San Lazaro in Venice in 1805 through Trieste, where they first settled in 1773. Their vivid printing activity included various publications, including in Slavic and Middle Eastern languages.
We could only trace one example on Worldcat (Columbia University Libraries), all the other appear to be eBooks.
References: OCLC 945197444.