A detailed map of the Diocese of Augsburg with a small view of the city was commissioned by Petrus Alcantara Hötzl, the bishop of Augsburg from 1895 until 1902.
The map was printed by a firm Meisenbach, Riffarth & Cie in Munich. In 1882, Georg Meisenbach invented a new and expensive photographic technique of Autotypie, a version of halftone, where an image is composed from tiny dots in different tones, creating different colour tones. His printing shops in Munich and Berlin were by 1900 the most technically progressive in Europe.
We could find three institutional examples, all in Bavarian libraries (Universitätsbibliothek Augsburg, Bayerische Staatsbibliothek, Staatliche Bibliothek Passau).
References: OCLC 165079200. Das Bistum Augsburg gestern & heute (bistum-augsburg.de).