This is a 14th number of an aviation magazine, written in Ottoman script and published in 1926, with a highly decorative cover illustration.
The history of Ottoman military aviation, also called Ottoman Air Force, dates to 1909 or 1911. By the end of 1916 the fleet size reached its apex with 90 airplanes. With the signing of the Armistice of Mudros on 30 October 1918, the Ottoman military aviation effectively came to an end.
The Turkish Aeroplane Society was founded on 16 February 1926, in the year of the publication of this magazine.